FireSteel Survival 3.15 with Scraper and Lanyard
- 1.525 Ounces
The FireSteel Survival™ Series by FireSteel.com are 5/16 of an inch thick.
This FireSteel.com Survival 3.15 FireSteel comes with a neatly drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
This FireSteel is a mid-way diameter between the smaller Ranger FireSteel rod series and the favorite of the US Army and US Air Force survival specialists the larger Armageddon FireSteel series rods.
- FireSteel Rod Size: 5/16 inch diameter by 3.15 inches long
- Weight: 1.33 ounces (37.7 grams) without optional MG Tinder rod
- Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod (3/8" x 3")
- Weight with Magnesium Rod: 1.808 ounces (51.24 grams)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of genuine military spec 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
* Survival FireSteel and FireSteel Survival are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
I haven’t been able to try it yet. But it looks like a quality item. I’ll be putting it in my EDC maxpedition.
A must have survival item, as well as EDC baseline. Do not leave home without this in your kit.
Product works great and arrived in good time . Would probably go with a slightly bigger size for next order
This combo is perfect for EDC go bags & any 'emergency' kits. These rods throw numerous very hot sparks especially with this striker. Add your favorite tinder (cotton ball w/vasline, cattail fluff, or cottonwood fluff) and you'll have a good fire going in no time. 'stay safe keep warm have fun and whittle to keep your sanity' ol greybeard dino
Without question the best fire striker on the market. Throws more sparks bar none.
Survival 3.15 is perfect size fits in a small kit and a big job drie or wet, it gets the job done.
I purchased two of these for gifts. It is the exact same firesteel I keep in my fire kit.
FireSteel Survival 3.15 works great! bought 2 extra for both my sons. Very happy with my FireSteel.
The reason why you buy a FireSteel is because it does what you need it to do. No Hype required. Put one in your fire kit. You will be glad you did.