Square FireSteel with Scraper & Lanyard - 3"
- 2.641 Ounces
These are the innovative Square FireSteel™ Series by FireSteel.com now in kit form!
The Square FireSteel 3.0 is a rectangle 3/8ths of an inch on a side by 3-inches long. It has a pre-drilled lanyard hole and comes pre-strung with one of our world-famous Super Scrapers, 24" paracord lanyard and optional magnesium tinder rod (3/8" x 3").
- Size: 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch by 3 inches long and pre-drilled lanyard hole
- 24" paracord lanyard
- Super Scraper
- Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod add-on (3/8" x 3")
- Weight: 2.64 ounces (74.88 grams); with optional MG tinder rod: 2.923 ounces (82.88 grams).
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make hundreds of fires.
- Excellent sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
* Square FireSteel and FireSteel Squares are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!