The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick.
This is a very big bad firesteel: the 1/2 x 6-inch Bunker 6.0 FireSteel™ by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
A convenient package that keeps your scraper close by your FireSteel at all times
The Bunker FireSteel is a good addition to preparedness caches; its huge size guarantees the ability to start many thousands of fires.
Put a Bunker FireSteel in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world.
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteels: FireSteel.com!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 6 inches long
- Weight: 4.82 ounces
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 26-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Next FireSteel size smaller: FireSteel Bunker Junior
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
One spark lit my tinder. Will never use the other garbage out there. Thanks Ron!!!
This is by far, the best firesteel I have ever had.
The firesteel itself is a better material and makes a lot of hot and lasting sparks.
The scraper is also thicker and sharper than the others that I have tried.
I love it!
The Bunker is a monster! If you can't start a fire with this firesteel... it's not the firesteel!
Excellent Quality Firesteel / I Would Buy Again / Friendly Cust. Service Many Thanks
Totally love this fire steel. Perfect for arthritic hands. Maybe next one I'll get the 1 inch thick one. Gigantic showers of sparks. Excited about upcoming camping trip. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to start a fire quickly.
Mahalo from Hawaii,
Very high quality firesteel,I highly recommend.
Ordered this item for an emergency kit. Upon trying it, was amazed at
the amount of sparks generated when using the scraper! It ignited a
cotton ball on the first try, without Vaseline!
This is an amazing product and one I would recommend for any emergency kit!
Another great product from FireSteel.com!
Thanks Ron for your great customer service!!!!
Aloha & Mahalo from the 50th State,
Albert K. Basilio
Huge!!! Throws globs of freakin' lava!!!! Excellent quality!!!
I own quite a few ferro rods, It throws a ton of spark and has plenty of molten left overs bouncing around your target tinder to get your fire started. Very well made! I really love the striker it came with too. It's thick, robust, and will shave large bits of material off very easily. Shipping was fast, my order was complete with no mistakes, and the quality vs. the price was perfect. I couldn't be happier. I really liked how the items I ordered were wrapped in thick packing paper with printed instructions and tips on how to use the individual products I ordered. Very nice touch! I will definitely recommend your site to all my hiking, camping, and survival junkie friends! :)