The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick.
This is a big 1/2 x 2 inch Bunker 2.0™ FireSteel.com FireSteel with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
A convenient package that keeps your scraper close by your FireSteel at all times
The big thick Bunker Junior FireSteel is a good size for long term survival kits where you want to be sure you can start many thousands of fires.
Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 2 inches long (12.7 x 50.8mm)
- Weight: 2.096 ounces; with Magnesium Tinder rod: 2.379 oz.
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
The products description states that it is the 4.0. I obviously knew it wasn't that, but bought it anyway, due to the fact that the description still said that it was 4 inches long. Every bunker says that it's 4 inches long. I received mine and it was only 2 inches long (2.0). But nowhere in the description or specs of this item did it say the correct length. FireSteel.com response: Thank you for bringing this to our attention, James! We had not realized that there was a typo in the product description. We've gone ahead and corrected it, thanks to your review. We've also sent you an email to follow up with you and look forward to improving your opinion of our goods and service. All the best, Ilma & Ron (and the rest of the FireSteel.com Team