FireSteel.com Return and Exchange Policy
We take pride in the quality of our gear.
Every FireSteel.com product goes through a number of inspections to ensure that our customers receive only the best performing gear. As such, we have very few returns.
In the rare case that you feel that one of our products is not performing to your satisfaction, or you have changed your mind and would like to make an exchange or get a refund, please review the information below and then contact us by emailing Ron(at)FireSteel.com and we will be happy to assist you.
How does the customer get the return label? download, in a box sent from the company or customer responsibility?
- For buyer's remorse or exchanges, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
- If the product is deemed defective, we will send the customer a link to a return label which they will need to print within 24 hours to return the defective product to us. We will then issue a refund or provide a replacement, at our discretion.
How many days does a customer have to return a product? For defects? For buyers remorse?
- 30 days from date of receipt to return for buyer's remorse or exchanges provided the item is in brand new, unused and undamaged condition.
- 30 days from date of receipt for defects.
Are new and/or used products able to be returned?
- Only items in brand new, unused and undamaged condition are eligible to be returned for refund or exchange.
What is the restocking fee?
- There is no restocking fee per se, but we will only refund the cost of the product for buyer's remorse or exchange.
What is the return shipping fee? does it differ for defects vs buyers remorse?
- The return shipping fee is the customer's responsibility for buyer's remorse or exchanges.
- The return shipping fee is covered by FireSteel.com if there is a defect in the product.