FireSteel Bunker 6.0 with Scraper and Lanyard
- 5.047 Ounces
The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick.
This is a very big bad firesteel: the 1/2 x 6-inch Bunker 6.0 FireSteel™ by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
A convenient package that keeps your scraper close by your FireSteel at all times
With the optional Magnesium Tinder rod add on (3/8" x 3"), you'll be sure to start a fire even if your tinder is damp or wet.
The Bunker FireSteel is a good addition to preparedness caches; its huge size guarantees the ability to start many thousands of fires.
Put a Bunker FireSteel in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world.
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 6 inches long
- Weight: 5.047 ounces (143.09 grams); with Magnesium tinder rod (5.33 ounces or 151.09 grams).
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 26-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Optional Magnesium Tinder rod add-on (3/8" x 3")
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Ability to start a fire even in damp conditions with the addition of the Magnesium Tinder rod
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Next FireSteel size smaller: FireSteel Bunker Junior
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteels: FireSteel.com!
This thing is massive and throws a flame. If you can't get your fire started with a FireSteel bunker you shouldn't venture too far from your home. I'm sure it will out last generations in our family, it will surely be passed down.
I am retired, Viet Nam era vet, living as a modern day mountain man. I live in the back of my truck and eat what I catch, trap and hunt in the southeastern half of Arkansas. A fire is very important to my way of life. I recently purchased the Bunker 1/2 X 6" firesteel from Firesteel.com. I received my product in a very timely manner. The product worked great on the first strike. Instant fire. I can't say enough good about this product, its reliability and the service of Firesteel.com. Thanks guys at Firesteel.com Billy Wade Dalton