The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick.
This is a big 1/2 x 3-inch Bunker 3.0™ FireSteel.com FireSteel with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
A convenient package that keeps your scraper close by your FireSteel at all times
The big thick Bunker Junior FireSteel is a good size for long term survival kits where you want to be sure you can start many thousands of fires.
Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 3 inches long (12.7 x 76.2mm)
- Weight: 3.34 ounces
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com