Square FireSteel with Scraper & Lanyard - 4"
- 3.299 Ounces
These are the innovative Square FireSteel™ Series by FireSteel.com now in kit form!
The Square FireSteel 4.0 is a rectangle 3/8ths of an inch on a side by 4-inches long. It has a pre-drilled lanyard hole and comes pre-strung with one of our world-famous Super Scrapers, 24" paracord lanyard and optional magnesium tinder rod (3/8" x 3").
- Size: 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch by 4 inches long and pre-drilled lanyard hole
- 24" paracord lanyard
- Super Scraper
- Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod add-on (3/8" x 3")
- Weight: 3.299 ounces (93.51 grams); with optional MG tinder rod: 3.581 ounces (101.51 grams).
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many hundreds of fires.
- Excellent sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
* Square FireSteel and FireSteel Squares are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
square fire steel
tried it out on a piece of cotton and it went up with one scrape. Produced a good amount of sparks, works very well