The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick. This is one HUGE FireSteel that gives massive gobs of hot sparks with every use.
Many people put a Bunker FireSteel in their preparedness caches. Should a natural or man-made disaster occur, they know they can start as many fires as they need for months, or even years to come.
Put a Bunker FireSteel in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 inches long
- Weight: 1.5, 2.24, 2.93, 3.72, or 4.46 ounces respectively
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make possibly ten thousand fires (we don't know how many, we have never worn one out!).
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
I was able to make a fire in a thunderous rain storm in the Cascade Mountains this last weekend. I recommend this bunker Firesteel to anyone. One strike and I had a fire when I needed it. Thank You Thank You.
Outstanding. Right out of the gate, dropped (accidentally) 3' onto a terrazzo floor... It bounced and rang like a bell! Good to know how tough it is after reading about so many Chinese versions shattering. Looking forward to the traditional hand-forged kit soon
This arrived so fast I wasn't expecting it. A friend, who is familiar with using ferro rods stopped off and we were laughing at the huge shower of sparks this will produce. I doubt there is better out there. Even a novice like myself had NO problems lighting their fire starter in one easy stroke. I have other ferro rods, but this is the first to gain my confidence and love. I used a old pair of scissors for a striker (first thing in arms reach) Just buy one, it'll at least make you laugh as you shower whatever in sparks...not like other ferro rods.
This is perfect for a long term survival bag or your home emergency kit. This thing is huge and will provide more fires than I should ever need. The sparks this thing throws are hands down the best I have seen. If you can’t get a fire going with this you’re probably underwater. I would highly recommend this product for the quality and the excellent customer service.
There are many average fire steals in the world that work ok . But this one is far better. Outstanding. So what would you put on your survival kit, just average or outstanding.
Love them thxs for a great product
Beautiful product. This bunker works perfectly. Shipping was very timely too. I've been a fan of firesteel.coms products for years. If you want the best on the market, youll get that here.
I’ve had a few fire steels and as a self proclaimed bug out aficionado, I just saw this fire steel at 4 inches is a great bang for your buck. This big hunk of ferro will last a lifetime, has good spark, and packs nicely. The quality from firesteel.com is superior to other brands and buying a large steel is very practical. would absolutely recommend.