The Omega FireSteel™ by FireSteel.com is a very very large FireSteel placed somewhere midway between the gigantic Magnum FireSteel and the well-endowed Bunker FireSteel.
I don't honestly know how many fires the Omega FireSteel can light, but I know it must be tens of thousands!
At nearly 1/2-pound of FireSteel, the Omega FireSteel will last a long time indeed.
- size: .7 inch diameter by 5.1 inches long (17.78mm x 129.5mm)
- weight: approx 7.37 ounces (210 grams)
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make possibly tens of thousands of fires (we don't know how many, we have never worn one out!).
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteels: FireSteel.com!
* FireSteel Omega and Omega FireSteel are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Approximately 2.2 FireSteel Rods per Pound of Weight
This was the first order from Firesteel.com, and WOW!! After only three days, my fire steels were at my door. Up until now, my only ferro rod was a Walmart job for 12 bucks. The Omega throws more sparks with less pressure than my cheap rod ever did. It is more expensive, but I'm willing to pay for quality, and that is just what I did with this purchase. Ron Fontaine is great with his customer service as well. So, if you are considering one of these, pull the trigger, you won't be sorry.
HUGE - Americans cant go wrong.