The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick. This is one HUGE FireSteel that gives massive gobs of hot sparks with every use.
Many people put a Bunker FireSteel in their preparedness caches. Should a natural or man-made disaster occur, they know they can start as many fires as they need for months, or even years to come.
Put a Bunker FireSteel in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 inches long
- Weight: 3.7 ounces
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make possibly ten thousand fires (we don't know how many, we have never worn one out!).
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
This is perfect for a long term survival bag or your home emergency kit. This thing is huge and will provide more fires than I should ever need. The sparks this thing throws are hands down the best I have seen. If you can’t get a fire going with this you’re probably underwater. I would highly recommend this product for the quality and the excellent customer service.
There are many average fire steals in the world that work ok . But this one is far better. Outstanding. So what would you put on your survival kit, just average or outstanding.
Love them thxs for a great product
Beautiful product. This bunker works perfectly. Shipping was very timely too. I've been a fan of firesteel.coms products for years.
If you want the best on the market, youll get that here.
I’ve had a few fire steels and as a self proclaimed bug out aficionado, I just saw this fire steel at 4 inches is a great bang for your buck. This big hunk of ferro will last a lifetime, has good spark, and packs nicely. The quality from firesteel.com is superior to other brands and buying a large steel is very practical. would absolutely recommend.
OUF talk about Fireworks this thing is the perfect Chemical compound and composition of elements that is more than efficient to start combustion even wet conditions because some of the sparks keep combusting seconds after you scraped it due to the composition of its materials
These are the best out of all I've found and tried. I feel I can depend on them
I have taken my bunker on several backpacking trips and camping trips. This product works great. We carry lighters but those are really backups. We actually use the Firesteel Bunker as our primary fire starter along with the magnesium bar for when it may be a little rough. I have never had a Firesteel I like better. Something you can bet your life on.
Got the 6" Firesteel bunker in the middle of August this year and it had to sit till a good rain to try. Just got in from making feather sticks and shaving fatwood from a tree on our property with my boys. We made 2 fires in the pouring rain. The Firesteel throws sparks like no other can. Being able to show the kids how to use it is a real joy also. Thanks Firesteel.