The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick. This is one HUGE FireSteel that gives massive gobs of hot sparks with every use.
Many people put a Bunker FireSteel in their preparedness caches. Should a natural or man-made disaster occur, they know they can start as many fires as they need for months, or even years to come.
Put a Bunker FireSteel in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 inches long
- Weight: 1.5, 2.24, 2.93, 3.72, or 4.46 ounces respectively
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make possibly ten thousand fires (we don't know how many, we have never worn one out!).
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
These are gorgeous. Just holding it in my hand makes me feel all primal and fiery. Everybody should have one of these if for no other reason than to enjoy how magnificent they feel in the hand, and to really enjoy the incredible sparkage that they create!
The rod has a nice size and produces quality sparks, everything mentioned about firesteel.com holds true and I’m glad I chose firesteel.com over all the other choices out there. I do honestly wish I had the biggest one available though, would have been incredibly convenient, especially due to the quality
BEST FIRESTEEL I'VE HAD EVER. LONG LASTING AND AMAZING SERVICE TOO
These firesteels are the best on the market. Period. I put custom handles on them and give them as gifts. I teach newbies how to start a fire with no matches, and their faces light up when they are successful. I’ve been a happy customer for several years and always recommend Firesteel.com to anyone who asks!
Came with predrilled hole as ordered. Placed some paracord thru hole and I now have a nice Firesteel that will last and will be easily carried.
Shipped and received very quickly. Scrapes easily and effectively. Minimal packing material is great policy. Very satisfied.
I was able to make a fire in a thunderous rain storm in the Cascade Mountains this last weekend. I recommend this bunker Firesteel to anyone. One strike and I had a fire when I needed it. Thank You Thank You.
Outstanding. Right out of the gate, dropped (accidentally) 3' onto a terrazzo floor... It bounced and rang like a bell! Good to know how tough it is after reading about so many Chinese versions shattering. Looking forward to the traditional hand-forged kit soon