The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick & provides plenty of big molten sparks yet fits well in most survival kits.
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 2,2.5,3,4,5, or 6 inches long (9.5 x 76.2mm)
- Weight: .85, 1.05, 1.26, 1.67, 2.09, or 2.5 ounces (24, 30, 36, 47.5, 59, or 71 grams), respectively
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- Rods of the next smaller diameter:
- Rods of the next larger diameter:
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com
FireSteel Armageddon, "HUGE"!
Hello. Like other reviewers, i debated between the 4", 5" or 6"! So glad i ordered the 6" Armageddon FireSteel! I wrapped 3" Gorilla tape and 1.88" Duck tape (to capture magnesium shavings in windy conditions) on one end of the rod. Ilma has been great to listen to ideas and assist with being 'prepper' innovative. I appreciate her and FireSteel.com Great products and terrific service!
Solid Company and Product
Have bought several times from this company. Product has always been top notch. Speed of service has always been fast. Customer service was helpful the one time I had a product question. Prices are good. You may find something a few pennies cheaper, but that’s not a reason to buy from anywhere else, in my opinion, If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it and these guys have their act together.
Bought the 6” version—a beast. Love how it sparks. I actually like it better than my GobSpark. I do wish the lanyard hole was slightly larger — tough to get paracord through it. Highly recommend.
Wonderful Product...Hands down the Most effective Ferrocerium rods I have ever used...My family demanded that I get them these firesteels and to date I have bought at least 7. Together with the Magnesium rod, a fire can be started under almost ANY condition.. In fact, shredded jute twine will burst into flame with a good shower of sparks from one of these sticks..
4 inch fire steel
Have been very happy with these products i ordered from Mr. Ron fountain
Best fire steel I’ve tried
Wish I had purchased the 6 inch though.
Awesome ferro rod for a good price.
Bought this ferro rod to fit in my ltwright knives ferro rod sheath attached to the bushbaby's sheath, doesn't disappoint.
Throws gobs of sparks. Not too soft, not too hard. I made a fat wood handle for mine. I wish I could upload a picture. This FireSteel is way better than the Bayite. Those are too hard and don’t throw good sparks.
lots of sparks. perfect size. top quality