FireSteel Armageddon 4.0 with Scraper and Lanyard
The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick.
The 3/8 diameter x 4 inches long Armageddon 4.0™ by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
An excellent FireSteel for your everyday carry, this is a prefered size of US Army and US Air Force survival specialists.
FireSteel.com makes it easy for large purchases by the Military, Scouts, Group Buys, and ReSellers. Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world!
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 4 inches long
- Weight: 2.03 ounces
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Really awesome stricker and perfect size fire steel .
Works as advertised. Puts out a ton of sparks. Will definitely buy again.
I have used some other cheaper firesteels, but this one is by far the best. It arrived very quickly, it works easily and provides a nice shower of sparks. I would definitely recommend this product.
This by far the best product l have tried. If someone is looking for aa awesome gift to give this is it. You can't go wrong with this one
This thing is so good a small child with no prior experience started a fire in a few strike's as a guy who spends countless nights in the woods this thing is worth its weight in gold 2x
Finally a company where you get your money's worth
Was looking for a fire steel, magnesium, and scraper combo to upgrade my fire kit. Needless to say, I found it. The scraper is a beast and, when used with the 4 inch rod, throws off some serious sparks; only modification I made was taking the scraper off the paracord and putting it on a small carabiner. I know this little set-up is going to get me a fire when I need one, with minimal effort expended.
For my kit, I use a Condor 4 x 4 pouch. I have 16 cotton cosmetic pads and two bottles of hand sanitizer on one side. On the other, I have a magnesium bar with fire steel in one pocket. In the other pocket, I have the Armageddon and scraper. I also have six AA batteries in the bands, along with a Gerber EVO Jr folding knife, in there.
If you're looking to put together a small fire kit, along with some other essentials, I would definitely recommend this Armageddon package as the item to build it around.
Fits my Cold steek SRK Perfectly. Best ferro rods on market, BAR NONE!
These are great. This is the size and combination I carry in my camping pack. I have larger heavier steels for around the home type use and smaller ones for super small emergency kits, but I like the 4" length of the steel for my regular pack. The longer length and the little more weight to it make a spark very simple to get. I'm often out in environments that don't offer a lot of second chances if I run into trouble, so I'm adding the magnesium to my older kits and buying new kits like this with the magnesium already attached in case I have trouble finding fast tinder. Great sparks from every FireSteel I have, and I have several now. Great service, fast shipping, spend the money and get yourself a FireSteel !