FireSteel Armageddon 3.0 with Scraper and Lanyard
- 1.852 Ounces
The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick.
This rod is the 3 inch long Armageddon 3.0™ FireSteel by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
Add the optional Magnesium Tinder rod (3/8" x 3") and you'll have the means to start a fire even in damp conditions.
This FireSteel is one-inch shorter than the favorite of the US Army and US Air Force survival specialists - the regular sized Armageddon FireSteel (3/8" x 4"). If storage space is critical (as it may be in your survival kit), we recommend going with this slightly shorter 3" long rod for your emergency kit.
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 3 inches long
- Weight: 1.62 ounces (45 grams)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Total kit weight: 1.852 ounces (52.50 grams). With optional Magnesium Tinder Rod: 2.134 ounces (60.5 grams)
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod (3/8" x 3")
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Ability to start a fire even in damp conditions by including the Magnesium Tinder Rod add-on.
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Lanyard Hole
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Scraper Lanyard and Magnesium
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
Excellent product works awesome love it
This firesteel throws huge sparks very happy with it
If you are looking for an all in one fire starting package, this will be hard to beat! It has everything you need in a lightweight convenient package. Comes ready to work attached to a piece of paracord that keeps everything together nicely. The magnesium is “real”, unlike some of the other lesser quality bars on offer. Buy one, clip it to yourself or your pack and you’re all set! Buy one and you won’t regret it.
My Firesteel Armageddon Performs exactly as advertised. Using a piece of dryer lint I started a fire with the very first strike (after removing coating from the Firesteel). Similar results were seen using Vaseline coated cotton balls. A great tool!
I have watched several youtube vids where the folks were using these firesteel rods, and so I ordered the Armageddon 3.0 kit with scraper and magnesium. WOW! I have built a half dozen fires with and without the Mag bar over the past week and I love this thing! Plus the Super Scraper works outstandingly on my other [lesser quality] ferrocerium rods. I will definitly be coming back for more. 5 stars def!!! Steven Kennedy
From the very first time I ever purchased a product from this website I've been very impressed. Very professional staff and the products delivered are always on point. I'm very happy with the Armageddon 3.0. Keep up the good work guys and thank you again.
This is the brand I trust. I always get spark and plenty of it. Bad part is I can never keep them! I'm always giving them away to friends and family. I have to buy a new one every couple of months to replace what i give away! lol
This product is excellent. Very easy to achieve a mega spark. I tried to ignite dryer lint coated in petroleum jelly, and as soon as the spark hit, it was on fire. I really enjoyed the compact packaging and use of instructions as padding;very efficient and functional. I would highly suggest purchasing this product.
I bought these for my family after receiving one last year. What a great product! Take your time finding (or packing) dry tinder and you can't go wrong with this firesteel.