FireSteel Armageddon 3.0 with Scraper and Lanyard
- 1.852 Ounces
The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick.
This rod is the 3 inch long Armageddon 3.0™ FireSteel by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
Add the optional Magnesium Tinder rod (3/8" x 3") and you'll have the means to start a fire even in damp conditions.
This FireSteel is one-inch shorter than the favorite of the US Army and US Air Force survival specialists - the regular sized Armageddon FireSteel (3/8" x 4"). If storage space is critical (as it may be in your survival kit), we recommend going with this slightly shorter 3" long rod for your emergency kit.
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 3 inches long
- Weight: 1.62 ounces (45 grams)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Total kit weight: 1.852 ounces (52.50 grams). With optional Magnesium Tinder Rod: 2.134 ounces (60.5 grams)
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod (3/8" x 3")
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Ability to start a fire even in damp conditions by including the Magnesium Tinder Rod add-on.
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Lanyard Hole
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Scraper Lanyard and Magnesium
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
A must have, be prepared
A well thought out simple piece of equipment for anyone venturing to the outdoors. With all the high tech stuff out there it's good to know that I can rely on something that has been around for ever and will always work if I need it. Thanks
I have various types of fire steels. All work but not all work well. This one I purchased from FireSteel.com is by far the best out there. It shoots out large amounts of sparks every time and they catch fast. I am very impressed!
I have used FireSteel.com FireSteel's to light countless fires and it is never not on my person when I am out in the wilderness. The firesteel and super scraper works wonderful and make short work of lighting a fire. I would trust my life with this as my fire starter. Thank you for a great product.
gives phenomenonal sparking to get even the toughest fires started!
It produced the largest and longest burning spark I'd ever seen. I will be purchasing a couple more of these after the holidays. I'll keep them in all my outdoor gear and truck!!!!!!!
After searching the other "fire rod" selling businesses I decided that firesteel.com sold the best and use them in fire starting kits that I give as gifts to hunters, fishing and other outdoor users.
Very quick delivery. I'm glad I got the 3" version. After getting the coating off with a couple of strokes, it' creates a great shower of sparks. Able to start a fire with dryer lint/petroleum jelly in a few seconds. I ordered 2 (one for the truck, one for the pack) and am going back for more. Also, I recommend getting the combo on the lanyard-can't beat the price.
Great tool for any Boy Scout!