2 GobSpark Ranger Kits in Survival Tin Special
- 4.110 Ounces
Get 2 GobSpark Ranger kits
AND a handy tin to keep them in!!!
That's right: you get not just one but two of our world-famous GobSpark™ Ranger FireSteel kits by FireSteel.com! Kits include one each in Black and Olive Drab Green and each kit is pre-strung with a FireSteel.com Super Scraper and two feet of paracord (a million uses)!
With a handle that was designed and is injection-molded (manufactured) right here in the United States, the GobSpark Ranger sports a 1/4 inch diameter x 2-1/2 inch long FireSteel that is made from the same world-class, great-gobs-of-sparks-producing formula that our other FireSteel.com FireSteel are famous for.
The design of the small handle allows for a better grip when scraping sparks from your GobSpark Ranger FireSteel. Your GobSpark Ranger FireSteel will come pre-strung with a FireSteel Super Scraper on a lanyard made from 24-inches of 550-paracord. (Color of the lanyard will vary.)
We came up with the idea of the GobSpark Ranger FireSteel kit to meet the demand for a cost effective way for our customers to obtain a world-class FireSteel and Super Scraper all-in-one kit. A favorite of scouting organizations as well as hikers and backpackers who have to watch every ounce that goes into their packs. Each GobSpark Ranger kit weighs about 1.07 ounces (30.28 g) plus the tin comes to a total weight of 4.11 oz (116.56 g).
The 1/4 inch diameter rod is large enough to produce many hundreds of fires. It is super easy to hold on to your GobSpark Ranger Firesteel while scraping off sparks due to the way we designed for the lanyard to be strung through the two holes in the handle. You'll just have to get one to experience the ease with which such a compact piece of kit creates great gobs of sparks.
At this price point you can't go wrong ordering several of these GobSpark Ranger kits to scatter amongst your gear, vehicle's glove compartment, tool kits, fishing kits, etc. to ensure you can always start a fire when you need one.
- Two GobSpark Ranger Firesteel kits in Black and Olive Drab Green
- 1/4 inch diameter by 2.5 inches long Ranger 2.5 FireSteel
- Compact plastic handle with double lanyard holes
- 24-inch Lanyard made of 550 Paracord. Color may vary.
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: 3/8 inch diameter by 3 inch long magnesium tinder rod
- A genuine FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "striker")
- Weight: 4.11 ounces (116.56 g)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod, plastic handles, nylon lanyard, ultra-hardened steel scraper blade
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel formulated to give great gobs of sparks.
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions.
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level.
- Enough FireSteel to make hundreds of fires.
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
Related FireSteel Products
* GobSpark and GobSpark Ranger are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
2 Gobspark Ranger Kits
Excellent value, very practical. Throws great sparks, a great addition to your kit.
Gobspark Ranger Kit
The combination of the striker, rod, and magnesium bar work on a lanyard works great. I've attached them to 2 bushcraft knives and kept the tin for other uses. It is a great performing combination and great value.
Gobspark Ranger Kits and Survival Tin
Quality kit that arrived promptly after purchase. Will look to these and other items for future purchases and/or gifts down the line.
I have purchased a few other fire strikers from this company before and i think they make the best that I have used and have seen. Whenever I need a fire striker I always think of Firesteel.com!