GobSpark Ranger FireSteel Kit
The GobSpark™ Ranger FireSteel by FireSteel.com adds a unique double lanyard hole handle to the popular Ranger FireSteel.
With a handle that was designed and is injection-molded (manufactured) right here in the United States, the GobSpark Ranger sports a 1/4 inch diameter x 2-1/2 inch long FireSteel that is made from the same world-class, great-gobs-of-sparks-producing formula that our other FireSteel.com FireSteel are famous for.
The design of the small handle allows for a better grip when scraping sparks from your GobSpark Ranger FireSteel. Your GobSpark Ranger FireSteel will come pre-strung with a FireSteel Super Scraper on a lanyard made from 24-inches of 550-paracord. (Color of the lanyard will vary.)
We came up with the idea of the GobSpark Ranger FireSteel kit to meet the demand for a cost effective way for our customers to obtain a world-class FireSteel and Super Scraper all-in-one kit. A favorite of scouting organizations as well as hikers and backpackers who have to watch every ounce that goes into their packs.
The 1/4 inch diameter rod is large enough to produce many hundreds of fires. It is super easy to hold on to your GobSpark Ranger Firesteel while scraping off sparks due to the way we designed for the lanyard to be strung through the two holes in the handle. You'll just have to get one to experience the ease with which such a compact piece of kit creates great gobs of sparks.
At this price point you can't go wrong ordering several GobSpark Ranger kits to scatter amongst your gear, vehicle's glove compartment, tool kits, fishing kits, etc. to ensure you can always start a fire when you need one.
- 1/4 inch diameter by 2.5 inches long Ranger 2.5 FireSteel
- Compact plastic handle with double lanyard holes
- 24-inch Lanyard made of 550 Paracord. Color may vary.
- A genuine FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "striker")
- Weight: .86 ounce
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod, plastic handles, nylon lanyard, ultra-hardened steel scraper blade
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel formulated to give great gobs of sparks.
- Enough FireSteel to make hundreds of fires.
- Excellent sparks that you expect from our FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
Related FireSteel Products
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* GobSpark and GobSpark Ranger are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Showers hot sparks as described. 4 out of 5 stars cause I should have gotten the longer one. Performed excellent. I will purchase again.
I have combined these with a container for tinder and vasoline and have given them as gifts to my outdoor friends. Great little fire starters !
These are part of the stock kit I give to each of my students and they use them very hard during their training and they keep on sparking. I highly recommend any of the firesteels in the Gobspark line.
Small, efficient, and long lasting. Throws sparks like a champ. I have taken the GobSpark Ranger on 2 weekend trips and 1 week long trip, and it has preformed exactly how I wanted it to. Would absolutely recommend.
This little guy rocks, it puts out as much sparks as its big brother but in a compact package! Very nice to add to my backpack to help keep it lightweight. Love it!
The gobspark ranger is great for a smaller steel to toss in your pack or bag. At this price it's also perfect to have a few around the house just in case as well. The day I got it, I struck it just ONCE at a cotton ball and it blazed into fire immediately. I could not be more impressed with this company and their products. I will be ordering again and highly recommend anyone on the fence to buy from firesteel.com!
Good quality very happy with purchase
What a Great fire starter!!! This thing gives off such incredible sparks, it starts a fire in no time.
As the owner of Knives By Hand, I chose their excellent product as an accessory for one of my bush craft knives.