FireSteel Bunker 4.0 with Scraper and Lanyard
- 3.518 Ounces
The FireSteel Bunker™ Series by FireSteel.com are 1/2 of an inch thick.
This is a very big firesteel: the 1/2 x 4-inch Bunker 4.0 FireSteel™ by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous FireSteel.com Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
Optional Magnesium Tinder Rod (3/8" x 3") add-on available! Add one of our Magnesium Tinder Rods and you'll be assured of the ability to start a fire even in damp conditions!
A convenient package that keeps your scraper close by your FireSteel at all times
The Bunker FireSteel is a good addition to preparedness caches; its huge diameter guarantees the ability to start many thousands of fires.
Put a Bunker FireSteel kit in your bunker and never worry about starting a fire again!
Find out why FireSteel.com is rated #1 by thousands throughout the world!
- Size: 1/2 inch diameter by 4 inches long genuine FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Weight: 3.518 ounces (99.72 grams) or 3.80 ounces (107.72 grams) with optional MG Tinder rod.
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 26-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Optional 3/8" x 3" Magnesium Tinder Rod add-on.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Add one of our Magnesium Tinder Rods and you have the means to start a fire even in damp conditions!
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Next FireSteel size smaller: FireSteel Bunker Junior
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
* Bunker FireSteel and FireSteel Bunker are trademarks of FireSteel.com
Get your FireSteel from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
I had never used a fire steel before and was shocked at how easy it was to light tinder, even without magnesium shavings. "Seriously? Beginner's luck!," I thought. Then I lit another pile, and another, and another...Once the black coating is completely scraped off, there WILL be some serious sparks flying. Even a novice (yes, that would be me) can get tinder to light on the first or second strike. I was so impressed that I ordered a "gobspark" for a friend and will probably be ordering more as stocking stuffers. What can I say - the thing works great!
This thing works exceptionally well! Speedy delivery and perfect packaging. I haven't got to use it in the woods yet but I'm having a ball in the fireplace! Thanks Firesteel
This thing makes huge hot sparks. I tested it into an old cast iron tub and the sparks actually left burned indentations in the porcelain coating. I think it will do fine.
Just received the firesteel. I have not had a chance to use it yet. I cannot believe the large size. This steel should last a long long time. Very pleased with this steel. I feel certain it will work just fine for starting fires.
I bought this Bunker Junior a while back and been using it every chance I get. with great results every time wet or dry hot or cold fast or slow yes even slow scraping strokes create grate amount of sparks never a miss, wonderful!
As a beginning camper and over 60 years of age, the Firesteel is easy to use after a couple of practice sessions. Go ahead - try it - you won't be disappointed!
This is by far the best firesteel out there. I've tried most and none can hold a candle to these so easy to strike and when they say gobs of sparks they mean gobs of sparks - it looks like the drips that come off when using a cutting torch but about 2000 degrees hotter!
was excited to give these a try. Man what a deal. I for sure will not be with out fire ever again. EXCELLENT SET IMO . AS time moves ahead I will have to add the longer fire steel for future. not that I think will ever need it but just nice feeling to know I would have it . No sense of false security with the FireSteel Bunker Junior with Scraper Lanyard and Magnesium . Service was perfect and delivery came in a very acceptable and timely manner. Merchandise packed well in nice container.
There's nothing delicate about this bruiser. This steel will perform under the harshest conditions. It literally throws showers of sparks and will light almost any tinder on the first stroke! Designed to give you thousands of fires, the Bunker Junior will not let you down.