Deluxe FireSteel Tube Ranger (SOLD OUT!!!)
- 2.000 Ounces
SOLD OUT IN 3 DAYS!!! More on the way!
The Deluxe Ranger FireSteel.com FireSteel Tube ™ is a popular choice among FireSteel aficionados.
This Tube contains the very popular 1/4 x 2.5 inch Ranger FireSteel in a nearly unbreakable aluminum container. You can unscrew the cap, reverse it and screw back into the tube to make a great handle.
Additionally, the other end of our Ranger Deluxe FireSteel Tube ™ contains a grade A, luminous, 14-mm liquid filled button compass with a working range of -10F to 110 F. We've used ours in -20F temps without a hitch, just be aware that EXTREME cold or heat may affect performance.
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and 3' of paracord lanyard included.
- FireSteel: 1/4 diameter x 2.5 inch long FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Useable length of FireSteel: 2 inches
- Grade A, 14-mm liquid filled button compass
- Compass has working range of -10F to 110F
- Compass is water resistant up to 30 feet underwater
- Total kit weight: 2.0 ounces
- Size Closed: 4-1/4 inches long x 9/16 inch diameter
- Length with cap screwed into handle: 6-1/2 inches
- Made of durable hi-impact alumunium RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Cap screws back into the FireSteel tube to make One Heck of a Handle.
- Built in Grade A, 14mm liquid filled compass.
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Tube has a convenient lanyard hole for attaching a scraper or securing the tube to your gear.
- Included is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and a military spec 550 paracord lanyard.
- Room inside the tube (next to the rod) for your favorite tinder (magnesium and fatwood shavings work well).
- Enough FireSteel for thousands of fires.
- The aluminum tubes are Made in the USA. FireSteel.com FireSteel Tubes keep American workers employed.
Play the video to learn more about the FireSteel.com Ranger FireSteel Tube:
This guy cracks us up. A man of few words, indeed!
If you have a demo video we don't know about, shoot us an email with the info to ron at firesteel dot com (and thanks)!
Get your FireSteels from THE name in firesteel: FireSteel.com!
* FireSteel Tube is a trademark of FireSteel.com
Just a quick note to say my 3 ranger tubes arrived today. One for me and each of the kids. Great service and quick delivery all the way to Australia. Couldn't be happier, had a fire started with my third scrape. This is after numerous failed attempts with inferior products. Will be recommendeding FireSteel.com firesteels.com to everyone.
The Ranger is the perfect steel for your essentials pack. A good balance of a small fire making tools with a meaty firesteel. Treat the ranger like your american express card and don't leave home without it. :)
The Ranger gives an excellent bang for the buck. Check out the prices of similar tools on the market and see for yourself. I have personally purchase the sparkle, the aurora firesteel, other various firesteels. Ron's gear puts my other firesteels to shame. The way the steel screws back into the handle is wonderful and the compass is an added bonus that non of the other firesteel makers that I know of offer.
The customer service here is exceptional. I placed my order on Easter Sunday and received the package the folowing Wednesday. The Product itself was exactly how it was described on the website and video, and worked perfectly the first time I tried it. Keep up the good work Ron, I will highly recommend your website for expediency and providing quality tools.
Thanks for the prompt service and the addition of the new improved RANGER firesteel. The compass addition is a nice touch and a worthwhile addition. As a former Army Ranger you have my endorsement for the product.
I made a fire with my Ranger FireSteel Tube on the second strike. I purchased one for each of my vehicles and one for the house. Great product and fast shipping. This would make a great gift for your outdoorsman.
One of my favorite bits of gear, quality product from a quality company. Will be ordering the Armageddon FireSteel Tube too. One for the house, one for the truck, one for our backpacks.
Shipped very fast! Quality product! Should already had some referral customers already!
Dang, I placed the order online at 8am and within 3 hours it shipped. These Ranger FireSteel tubes are perfect for hiking and bugout bags. Everyone loves them and ask where I got them. Great gear, great prices!