Deluxe FireSteel Tube Ranger (SOLD OUT!!!)
- 2.000 Ounces
SOLD OUT IN 3 DAYS!!! More on the way!
The Deluxe Ranger FireSteel.com FireSteel Tube ™ is a popular choice among FireSteel aficionados.
This Tube contains the very popular 1/4 x 2.5 inch Ranger FireSteel in a nearly unbreakable aluminum container. You can unscrew the cap, reverse it and screw back into the tube to make a great handle.
Additionally, the other end of our Ranger Deluxe FireSteel Tube ™ contains a grade A, luminous, 14-mm liquid filled button compass with a working range of -10F to 110 F. We've used ours in -20F temps without a hitch, just be aware that EXTREME cold or heat may affect performance.
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and 3' of paracord lanyard included.
- FireSteel: 1/4 diameter x 2.5 inch long FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Useable length of FireSteel: 2 inches
- Grade A, 14-mm liquid filled button compass
- Compass has working range of -10F to 110F
- Compass is water resistant up to 30 feet underwater
- Total kit weight: 2.0 ounces
- Size Closed: 4-1/4 inches long x 9/16 inch diameter
- Length with cap screwed into handle: 6-1/2 inches
- Made of durable hi-impact alumunium RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Cap screws back into the FireSteel tube to make One Heck of a Handle.
- Built in Grade A, 14mm liquid filled compass.
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Tube has a convenient lanyard hole for attaching a scraper or securing the tube to your gear.
- Included is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and a military spec 550 paracord lanyard.
- Room inside the tube (next to the rod) for your favorite tinder (magnesium and fatwood shavings work well).
- Enough FireSteel for thousands of fires.
- The aluminum tubes are Made in the USA. FireSteel.com FireSteel Tubes keep American workers employed.
Play the video to learn more about the FireSteel.com Ranger FireSteel Tube:
This guy cracks us up. A man of few words, indeed!
If you have a demo video we don't know about, shoot us an email with the info to ron at firesteel dot com (and thanks)!
Get your FireSteels from THE name in firesteel: FireSteel.com!
* FireSteel Tube is a trademark of FireSteel.com
I have been a Firesteel.com customer for at least 10 years, I think. These are addictive particularly the tubes. I wear my Tube Ranger around my neck. The compass is a plus and the fire steel works all the time. Peace of mind knowing you have the ability to start a fire in a pinch even with heavy gloves. Bravo! Now, when are the larger versions coming out? I waited a year for this one! Worth the wait.!
I have about 4-5 of firesteel’s firesteel. Best firesteels hands down. I love this latest one. First off your firesteel is protected, second the biggest problem with a loose firesteel is not having enough to hold onto. This new product gives you a very sturdy handle...love it!
You can't go wrong with these. Light weight, storage, compass, and the ergonomics are awesome. Being able to use your entire hand to grip the steel is priceless.
I love this i wrapped it 550 cord and wear it around my neck next to my dogtag. Being from Washington and moving to California I have been a survival expert to my family and co workers. I know and have seen what the elements can do to the human body and will only buy Firesteel.com firesteels. Thanks again
My second order with firesteel and again I'm very satisfied. The compass is a nice touch. I wish the products and service was as good everywhere as it is with firesteel. Will never buy any other fire starting product.
This thing is neat! I tested it out and it makes loads more fire than that junk made in China. I like the compass. Great dual use item.
Best of the Best!
Its a great addition for my keychain! Used the paracord it came with and wrapped the tube to make it quiter on my keychain and carry it everyday.
I keep this with my camping gear. I enjoy using it to start a camp fire. I keep a jar of vaseline soaked ccotton balls. It works the first time. This a great item. Highly recommend it.