BACK IN STOCK!!!
A 1/4 x 2.5-inch Ranger FireSteel is securely epoxied into a nearly unbreakable aluminum container. You can unscrew the cap, reverse it and screw back into the tube to make a great firesteel handle. Scrape your firesteel with the included FireSteel.com Super Scraper and make a shower of sparks to start your fire.
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and lanyard included.
- FireSteel: 1/4 diameter x 2.5 inch long FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Useable length of FireSteel: 2 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Size Closed: 4-1/4 inches long x 9/16 inch diameter
- Length with cap screwed into handle: 6-3/8 inches
- Made of durable hi-impact alumunium.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Cap screws back into the FireSteel tube to make One Heck of a Handle.
- Tube has a convenient lanyard hole for attaching a scraper or securing the tube to your gear.
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Included is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and 36-inches of military spec 550 paracord for a lanyard.
- Room inside the tube for your favorite tinder (fatwood or magnesium shavings work well).
- Enough FireSteel for thousands of fires.
- The aluminum tubes are Made in the USA. FireSteel.com FireSteel Tubes keep American workers employed.
Other Names for FireSteel.com FireSteel Include
- Ferro Rod
- Fire Steel
- Fire Stick
- Magnesium Fire Starter
- Flint and Steel
- Lighter Flint
Check out some product videos showcasing the FireSteel Ranger Tube:
This one cracks us up. A man of few words, indeed.
Have a demo video we don't know about? Shoot us an email and we'll add it to the list. You can send the info to ron at firesteel dot com (and thanks)!
Get your FireSteels from THE name in firesteel: FireSteel.com!
* FireSteel Tube is a trademark of FireSteel.com
I have ordered from firesteel.com few times before, always a quailty product and delivery in a timely manner. I ordered a firesteel tube ranger, the tube is tougher than I thought, it will last a very long time I believe. I'd order one while the stock lasts. FireSteel.com great company.
This is the best striker ever. 5 stars all the way. These will make great Christmas gifts.
Easy, dependable, never fail, fast, reliable, peace of mind knowing you can start a fire every time & any time.
I purchased the Ranger Firesteel Tube for my daughter, and the Gobspark Armageddon for my son in law. The really nice thing about your site is the wonderful selection you have. There is something for any outdoor enthusiast! From the ultra-lite backpacker, to the person who wants heavy duty equipment. You got it all.
This is the third fire steel tube I've purchased. There is no better or convient way to carry your steel.
Received my order in about 2 days. Fast shipping and a great product. I've used it several times already with cotton ball tender and it's built a good fire every time. This size is perfect for my RV. I have a survival size for backpacking and a tube version for my jeep.