The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick.
This rod is the 2 inch long Armageddon 2.0™ FireSteel by FireSteel.com with pre-drilled lanyard hole, plus the famous Super Scraper and lanyard to go with it.
This FireSteel is one-inch shorter than the favorite of the US Army and US Air Force survival specialists - the regular sized Armageddon FireSteel. If storage space is critical, as it may be in your survival kit, the Armageddon 2.0 is an excellent choice.
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 2 inches long
- Weight: 1.62 ounces (45 grams)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Pre-drilled lanyard hole
- FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper (also known as a "FireSteel Striker").
- 24-inch long lanyard made of 550 paracord. Color may vary.
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- FireSteel Rods with FireSteel Scrapers and Lanyards
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- FireSteel with Extras
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Lanyard Hole
- FireSteel Armageddon Junior with Scraper Lanyard and Magnesium
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com