FireSteel 5 Pack Special
President's Week Special
From now until February 22 (George Washington's Birthday), get a
FireSteel.com "FireSteel Five-Pack" for one great price!
5 of our world-famous FireSteel.com firesteel
AND a SuperScraper
AND a 2' lanyard included in this special!
The FireSteel.com FireSteel 5-Pack is specially selected to cover all of your fire-making needs for years to come. It consists of one each of our most popular FireSteels for one great price!
- 1 Miniature FireSteel 3/20 diameter x 2 inches long is small enough to be tucked just about anywhere.
- 1 Pup FireSteel 3/16 x 2 1/2 inches makes a great addition to mini survival kits
- 1 Ranger FireSteel 1/4 x 3 inches is a good choice for short trips or where weight is a consideration. A favorite of scouting organizations.
- 1 Survival FireSteel 5/16 x 3.15 inches a mid-sized firesteel large enough to make thousands of fires. Good for longer trips.
- 1 Armageddon 4.0 FireSteel kit includes a 3/8 x 4 inch Armageddon 4.0 FireSteel with lanyard hole prestrung with a genuine FireSteel.com Super Scraper (designed to give robust sparks when scraped against our firesteels), and a Lanyard made from 2-feet of parachute cord (color may vary). This FireSteel is big and the preferred choice of the US Military including Special Forces, Navy Seals, and the Air Force for extended use in extreme environments.
This big bundle of FireSteels will cover all your fire-making needs for years to come and at a very affordable price!
- 5 Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteels in an assortment of sizes; a FireSteel size for every need.
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest environments
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
To Recap, the FireSteel.com 5-Pack includes the following:
- 1 Miniature FireSteel (3/20" x 2")
- 1 Pup FireSteel (3/16" x 2.5")
- 1 Ranger FireSteel (1/4" x 3")
- 1 Survival FireSteel (5/16" x 3.15")
- 1 Armageddon 4.0 FireSteel kit prestrung with...
- 1 FireSteel.com Super Scraper and...
- 2 Feet of parachute cord as a Lanyard. Color may vary.
Get your FireSteels from THE name in FireSteel: FireSteel.com!
Upon receiving my firesteel 5 pack I played with them a bit (outdoors, folks!) to work on my technique. Once I was able to throw sparks I tried using one of the rods on a cotton ball with a little petroleum jelly. First attempt: Houston, we have ignition! I tried it again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. For the second one I used drier lint with a little bit of petroleum jelly. It also ignited on the first try. I don't think I'll ever again use matches or lighters to ignite my campfires, brush piles, or chiminea.
Fire was easy once I removed the protective finish. Like another reviewer, I heated up the carpet with a product demonstration. I gave the Pup, Miniature, and Survival to a coworker so that he would have premium firesteels in the survival kits he is putting together for his daughter and granddaughter.
In short, I not only recommend these items, I share them!!
This purchase provides a nice selection of firesteels. And, I've learned to light a cotton ball with my new tools. Thanks FireSteel!
added a block of magnesium bar to the Armageddon - great kit now and the other sizes give lots of options
I ordered a five pack of Fire Steel Strikers of various sizes.I was pleased to have them arrive so quickly. Not having anything else to do I took them straight out in my back lot and proceeded to test them. It was very pleasing to see that even the smallest of the five firesteel strikers produced more than a adequate amount of sparks to ignite my tinder bundle!
Just the right size camping,in your wallet,to teach your young adults . GREAT STUFF!!!
I wish I could give this product more than five stars!. I also wish I could get back all the money I spent over the years on the fire starters I got in the camping section at stores and use it all on this site.
I love your products so much because they are so easy to use and affordable and work better than any other thing I have used. I just wish I could convince my wife to let me buy the magnum so I would really be set!
Thanks again and will be ordering again and telling others!.
Love these fire steels they work great, easy to use and start a fire everytime. Will buy again
Purchasing the 5 pack just makes sense as does the old axiom, you don't keep all your eggs in one basket.
By purchasing this set of different sizes, you can carry the Armageddon when you go camping, keep the Survival in your vehicle, keep the Ranger at home in case of emergencies, practice with the Pup and put the mMini in your personal survival kit (psk). The Pup isn't expensive to reorder so it is expendable as a tool for practicing your skills and neither is the Mini for those who have several psk's! It makes sense when you think about it. Of course, the final decision is really up to you. The 5 pack gives you options in an economical package.
Plus, if you order the 5 pack and add another Pup for more practice and another Striker to keep in your Personal Survival Kit, you get free shipping! How cool is that?