The FireSteel Armageddon™ Series by FireSteel.com are 3/8 of an inch thick.
3/8 inch thick and 2 inches long, the Armageddon 2.0 provides plenty of sparks in a compact easy to fit length.
Get your FireSteels from the source: FireSteel.com!
Note: the Armageddon 2.0 FireSteel by FireSteel.com is one of our new FireSteels first posted here on March 25th. Be one of the first to review it!
- Size: 3/8 inch diameter by 2 inches long
- Weight: .85 ounce (24 grams)
- Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel.
- Enough FireSteel to make many thousands of fires.
- Huge robust sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Blank FireSteel Rods
- Rods of the same diameter:
- Rods of the next smaller diameter:
- Rods of the next larger diameter:
- FireSteel Toggles
* Armageddon FireSteel and FireSteel Armageddon are trademarks of FireSteel.com